We offer quality, experience,
and the latest in esthetic dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments We Offer in Urbandale, IA
Here at Cedar Ridge Esthetic and Family Dentistry, we offer a bespoke experience which goes above and beyond the norms. We understand that having dental work is never a ‘fun’ experience, so we make it our mission to make your time with us as enjoyable as possible! Offering specialist biological and holistic dentistry treatments, we are unique in Iowa as the only practice who offers these services. We offer a range of treatments: preventative measures such as professional teeth cleaning; restorative measures which help your body heal after a procedure; and cosmetic dentistry in Urbandale.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments.
We offer a range of cosmetic dentistry treatments in Urbandale here at Cedar Ridge Esthetic and Family Dentistry. Here is a complete list of our cosmetic treatments, with some helpful information!
Professional Teeth Whitening
Here at Cedar Ridge we offer professional teeth whitening in three different forms.
1. Dental Whitening
This is the most well known form of professional whitening. This whitening service has guaranteed results. Dental whitening lightens your existing tooth shade by a few shades, making a significant difference to your gorgeous smile!
2. Zoom Teeth Whitening
This is similar to dental whitening but is a much speedier process. Zoom whitening is complete in a few hours and has significant, impactful results on the appearance of your teeth!
3. Take-Home Whitening Trays
We provide a take-home whitening tray plan to help you whiten your teeth yourself. The professional dentists here at Cedar Ridge provide you with a full kit to whiten your teeth at home, as well as step by step instructions on how to implement the treatment from the comfort of your own home!
Tooth Replacements and Fillings
We understand that losing a tooth or having one removed can knock your confidence. Here at Cedar Ridge we are dedicated to providing beautiful cosmetic solutions to missing or damaged teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: These are just like your regular fillings, but are practically invisible! This means you don’t have to worry about your fillings being visible when you laugh or talk.
- Dental Implants. If you have completely lost a tooth, to replace it you can have dental implants put in. These replace the root of a tooth and involve a short operation. Dental implants, with proper implementation and care, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns and bridges. To replace an actual missing tooth, you can have a crown or bridge fitted. These look and feel like real teeth and can last up to fifteen years!
- Veneers. Veneers are a cosmetic dental treatment which do not replace missing teeth but sit on top of damaged, discolored or misplaced teeth. The uniform appearance of veneers makes your smile into that of a movie-star!
As well as dental treatments, at Cedar Ridge we offer orthodontic treatments too! Invisalign is just like having braces, but comes in the form of a practically invisible gum guard which can be removed for eating, drinking, and brushing. Straightening your teeth whilst maintaining your smile has never been easier!